Let’s Encrypt is a new Certificate Authority: It’s free, automated, and open.
Now Available at BanaHosting.com For our Shared hosting and Reseller Hosting plans.
The key principles behind Let’s Encrypt are:
- Free: Anyone who owns a domain name can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Software running on a web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.
How to install Let’s Encrypt at BanaHosting.com cPanel
You can install Let’s Encrypt certificates for free through your cPanel Account
You can have multiple certificates installed on your account for each domain and subdomain as needed
The certificates auto renew unless you choose to cancel them through the cPanel Let’s Encrypt option.